About Me

header ads

Best Time To Workout | Best workout time to burn belly fat

Best Time To Workout

Best Time To Workout


Hey everyone welcome back to my blog.

 so one of the most commonly asked questions is when is the best time for me to workout to answer this question the most important thing that you should consider first is your lifestyle then followed by the other factors that I'll be touching on next, look I'm gonna touch on the optimal time for maximum fat loss but don't over stress about applying it if it doesn't make sense to you then you don't have to do it. The worst thing you can do to yourself is to force yourself to work out in the morning when you're not a morning person and I'm one of those people who hate working out in the morning so I get it, so I'm gonna talk about the do's and don'ts during different times of the day and also I'm gonna touch on a little bit about food as well.

Best Time To Workout


Alright lets talk about morning workouts first and when I say morning workouts I mean workouts before breakfast. one of the easiest exercise you can do in the morning is faster career so its basically going out for walk a faster walk so nothing before that no breakfast just go for a walk so it is a low intensity steady-state cardio and a lot of people do this first thing in the morning because it is the best time for you to burn fat and also make sure your heart rate is around the optimal zone for burning fat which is about 60 to 70 percent of your maximum heart rate so to get that number take 220 minus your age and multiply it with 60% and 70% .so that's your optimal range.

Best Time To Workout

 so for example if you're 20 years old then your optimal range is around 120 BPM to 140 BPM so you can go for about a twenty minutes walk to 40 minutes walk. so yeah I know not everyone has that time to work out in the morning so just do what you can if you don't have a heart rate monitor, it is fine you just take a walk like a brisk walk and make sure that you can still hold a conversation so you're not like getting out of breath don't go for a run just for a walk because you want to make sure you have burning fat not burning glycogen. so if your heart rate is above the optimal range you'll be burning mostly glycogen and not fat and you don't want that because you want the fat to be going don't you.

 so after the faster what I can do is you can do some ab exercises a lot of people always say thousands don't give you abs it doesn't help you to burn fat but if you do it after your faster walk girl you're gonna burn or guys you're gonna burn lots of fat because I have exercises although my ab exercises are pretty intense like intense for the apps but its not gonna increase your heart rate to the point its up to at 170 or 180 BPM you know what i mean? so abs exercises for about 10 to 20 minutes after your faster walk its absolutely amazing in burning fat because you're already in that fat burning zone guys like just take advantage of that do the some ab exercises I have so many ab exercises out there try my latest abs exercises they are absolutely amazing if you don't have time to go for a fasted walk its totally fine just do abs exercises like there's no one way to do this okay and also if you don't want to do either one of these then you can try some yoga.

Best Time To Workout

yoga in the morning is really great - you know just say you know get your body moving and just you know get your limp limp attic system moving you can also try low-impact workouts in the morning I have a couple of those and also recently I uploaded a 30 minutes full-body workout which is absolutely great in the morning if you do the low-impact exercises I have low-impact versions for all my exercises all you have to do is to swap those and do it slow and easy just make sure your heart rate is not going up the roof you know like if you do the high-intensity version your heart rate is gonna go up to that 170 or what not so try to do it slow and easy just ease into it just do some squat or some lunges if you don't want to do my workout just do some squats and lunges and just get your body moving you know get your heart rate up a little bit and that's absolutely great in burning fat so that's my morning tip so I personally don't like to do high-intensity workouts in the morning because personally I just don't have that energy to workout in the morning and also high-intensity workouts burn mostly glycogen instead of fat which I'll touch on later for the afternoon workouts.

 so yeah low intensity workouts are amazing if you want to burn fat and also after all these exercises in morning all this faster warm-up exercises and what not try to not have a high sugar breakfast so don't go for pancakes or waffles just because you've done something in don't reward yourself with bad food try to eat healthy food and if you want something sweet in the morning go for low glycemic berries or cherries things that are not gonna spike your blood sugar too much because if your blood sugar spiked up too much its gonna crash and you're gonna feel like crap after and also make sure you have plenty of protein like you know sufficient protein and morning personally I like plant-based protein these days but you can choose whatever you want you know you can have some sardines if you want to you can have some eggs you know your favorite protein and morning I guess.

Best Time To Workout

 now lets talk about afternoon workouts personally I prefer to do my workouts about two to three hours after my lunch or two to three hours after my breakfast a little tip for you guys if you want maximum fat loss and just help your food to digest better , is to go for a walk after your lunch so go for fifteen minutes walk its gonna really help with your digestion process and we want that don't we?  you don't want to feel bloated so if you have time for that that's absolutely amazing but if you don't have time for that its okay its not the end of the world! Normally I have more energy in the afternoon around 3:00 p.m. after my lunch I like to hit the gym with either heavy resistance training or just resistance training or hit workouts at this time of the day because I have so much energy that I can just push a workout like really high-intensity workouts I can live really heavy an afternoon and also do like a crazy insane hit workout.

 The reason why I waited for about two to three hours after my meal is so that the food has already passed through my stomach and you don't want your exercise to hinder your digestion process and yeah when you're exercising your body is not gonna be digesting the food that well and you're gonna feel like nauseous or if you're like throwing up and all of that so yeah we've about two or three hours if you have problem exercising, so heavy resistance training or just resistance training or hit workouts are really great in increasing your metabolism, so if you have a sluggish metabolism try to do these sort of workouts and I personally just don't have that energy to do those work up in the morning because I have fasted for 10 to 12 hours I haven't eaten anything I just woke up my body is just kind of like you know like it just don't feel that strong in the morning and he has been research that people are just generally more in the afternoon for workouts, so resistance training or hit workouts is gonna trigger this reaction called EPOC.

Best Time To Workout

 So its basically excess post-exercise oxygen consumption! EPOC is pretty much the afterburn effect that allows your body to burn fat while you're at rest for the next 48 hours and hit workouts are generally really great for that because you're increasing your heart rate so much you're breathing in so hard and basically that's gonna trigger this after burn effect and that's the reason why a lot of people get really good results from my workouts because of this. so again after workout make sure you have some carbs some protein and some fat choose your favourite carbs and protein I'm not gonna tell you exactly what you should eat just choose something that's whole foods you know like something that is not processed and you're gonna see really great results make sure you're not under eating especially when you're doing hit workouts and resistance training.

 Now for the night owls you guys must be thinking can I work out at night?  well I guess you can it depends on what time you go to bed right like I normally go to bed at around 11 or 12 so I generally don't really like working out at night because its gonna disrupt my sleep when you're working out your cortisol level is gonna go up your adrenaline hormone is also gonna go up and when those hormones are up its really hard to relax those are like the hormones that get you excited you know I mean like its really hard to fall asleep when you're excited but on the other hand Adrian, he doesn't have a problem sleeping even like after you know two hours after his workout he doesn't have a problem sleeping at night so I guess it really depends on depends on you like I'm easily stressed out so it is not a good idea for me to work out in the evening like late evening or a night. it is just a no-no for me I personally prefer to work out in an afternoon .

Best Time To Workout

 some people prefer to work out in the evening which a lot of people don't do is just because it actually increases the cortisol levels,those stress hormones but yeah just do what you like to do nobodys gonna force you to do something that you don't want to do you know I mean but if you insist in working out at night you can go for low intensity exercises like ab exercises go for a walk or just some yoga or low-impact exercises do exercises that are not gonna increase your heart rate too much personally I just don't do any workout that night just because I guess stressed out so easily. the only thing I do is a walk after my dinner because I have a really weak digestion so going for a walk for about 15 to 30 minutes its actually really good in you know just improving the digestion process and also sometimes I'll just do some ab exercises if I want to because those are not super high intensity if you want to lose some fat you gotta have eight hours of sleep a day well seven to nine hours. personally I need about eight to nine hours of sleep to feel like really refreshed the next day and the most amount of fat that you burn is when you're sleeping so get your sleep guys that is probably the most important tip right here.

 so that's all for this post I hope you guys enjoyed this post please comment down below if you have any question. And if you don't like it just smash it even harder that's how you do it!

I'll see you guys in my next post, Bye!

Post a Comment

0 Comments